- The Knight-Hennessy Scholarship is for postgraduate students that would like to pursue further education at Stanford, with 100 scholarship recipients chosen each year from around the world.
- The scholarship pays tuition, as well as a stipend for living and academic expenses for the duration of a one, two, or three-year graduate program. Other funding may be available for longer programs. In addition, the scholarship pays for yearly flights to and from Stanford.
- Applicants will be considered on their independence of thought, purposeful leadership, and civic mindset.
- You must have at least a bachelor's degree by the time you start your studies at Stanford.
- The average GPA for a student applying is 3.95 but there is no GPA limit for applicants.
- You must apply to your Stanford graduate program in addition to completing the Knight-Hennessy application.
- The application opens in early May, with a foundation deadline around the second week in October. (Note that there are no BYU deadlines for this scholarship.)
A university endorsement is not required for applications to the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship. We are, however, available to assist you in your application efforts. Moreover, we would appreciate email notification if you are planning to apply for this scholarship. You may contact us at email@example.com. If you are selected as a finalist, we would be happy to help you with interview preparation, etc. If you plan to submit an application for the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship, please refer to the deadlines listed on the foundation website.